日本のえいが

Because I could not go to any of the movie nights this year, I watched the movie ブンゴストレードグス:デドアッポル (Bungou Stray Dogs: Dead Apple).  In this movie, a detective agency made up of individuals with "gifts" or superhuman abilties called the Armed Detective Agency (very creative, I know) investigate a suspicious mist which envelops their city.  The mist seems to only affect gifted people, and forces them to die by their own "gifts."  So if a person has a gift which lets them control ice, they're frozen to death, or if they have a gift which let's them control fire, they are burned to death.  Stuff like that.  It's all very grim, which fits in with the tone and atmosphere of the orginial series: ブンゴストレードグス, which I watched earlier on in the semester.  It has a lot of dark humor, intense fight scenes, and is overall a really good dark mystery.  I personally loved it, but I can see how it can be a little much for the faint of heart.  I'd highly recommend it to anyone with a love for black humor or mystery/thriller flicks!

-ブラウン

Trailer Here

Image result for dead apple bungou stray dogs

Image result for dead apple bungou stray dogs

Comments

Popular Posts